Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflecting at mid-term

So far in this term I have progressed by having a better attitude toward creating art in general. I easily become uncomfortable with my art because I'm not great at things like drawing. I have learned to embrace my creativity which I do have and just try my best to show what I can do. I'm good about doing all my homework and blogs thoughtfully and on time. During the line story collage in particular I got really into it and created this story from a song I was listening to that inspired me. This project helped open up my mind and show me how much fun art really is. I liked taking pictures from magazines and creating different emotions through lines which was really interesting to me. Lastly, on drop everything and draw days with charcoal, helped work on my focus and drawing still life. I wasn't afraid to get messy or erase what I had already drawn. As you can see, I have progressed a great amount so far this term but I definitely have much more to work on and learn throughout the rest of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment