Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's in the Sack?

The goals for today's drawings were to create shapes out of the bags to make them look different to show whether there's liquid in it or something hard and to represent the object. For the what I believe to be a big bag of water, I shaped it so that it was not proportioned and an odd and circular shape. For the bag with the box in it I made it so that there were straight and pointy edges to show what I was trying to create. Another goal for today was to make the shadows. This was a little difficult at first, because I made the shadows dark instead of the background. Since I did this I had to go back and fix it to make the shadows lighter. One last goal was to at first go quickly and look at the still objects more then the painting. This was a little hard for me as well because I liked perfecting little things which I learned not to do during this process. These were the goals for today's drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment