Monday, November 9, 2009

The Book Project...progress and planning

My original plans for my book project are the same as they are now. My story is trying to show a young women trying to buy a house for her and her husband to start their lives off. I have been following my sketchbook drawings for the most part. The only thing that I have really changed throughout my book so far is the emphasis. On the second page I totally changed it. The picture used to be the realtor and the woman meeting at the door but now there is a big hand in the background and the realtor is huge in comparison with the woman. This emphasis shows that the future of the woman is in the realtors hands. It is hard to make each picture very different while including things like leading lines. Overall the process is going well but it has been taking longer than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment