Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reflecting on the Four Hour Project

This project is very different then all of the others that we have been working on throughout the first term. This project has showed me how much I've learned throughout this term because I created something that shows my knowledge and understanding of the principles of design. This is because, my project was explaining a story and the back round was black, blue, and red. These colors emphasize sadness which was the main theme of my story. The hardest part of my project was creating leading lines to explain the story. I finally figured out that I needed a background to show the theme and then emphasize my main picture which was of a hand with a picture of a little boy. I then made a road going to a house. This symbolizes the fact that they are trying to find the boy who was kidnapped and take him home. The street shows proportion and the emotion that shows he's so far away from the house and wants to come back home. Along the way I have improved my project and my understanding of principles of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment